Mission: Turning people into fully committed followers of Jesus Christ
VISION: Building strong families based on biblical principles to transform communities.
What we believe and Teach:
- God is the sole Creator of both man and all the universe.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the final source of authority for belief and lifestyle.
2 Timothy 3:16
- There is one God who manifests Himself in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit (this is called the Trinity). Matthew 3:16-17; 28:19
- Jesus Christ was born of a virgin and is both fully God and fully man.
- Jesus, The Son of God, did not just come into existence at the virgin birth but He existed from all eternity. John 1:14
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of being saved which only God can do through His drawing power. Romans 3:23
- Christ's death on the cross paid the penalty for our sin, so that whoever believes in Christ will receive forgiveness and the gift of eternal life. John 3:16
- The Holy Spirit is a divine Person and is the gift of God, who comes into the believer's life at the moment of salvation and is a seal and witness of salvation. Acts 2:38; Ephesians 4:30
- Once salvation is obtained it cannot be lost.
John 10:27-29; Ephesians 1:13-14; 4:30
- The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
Matthew 16:18; Colossians 1:18
- Only in Christ and His death does God view us as righteous before Him; and God is working in each believer to produce Christ likeness. Galatians 2:16
- It is the will of God that all believers are filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Healing is available through the power of Jesus Christ and is available to all believers.
- Satan exists and is the declared adversary of God and all who belong to God.
1 Peter 5:8
- There is eternal punishment for all who refuse to receive the Lord, Jesus Christ as their personal Savior during this life. Revelation 20:11-15
- The literal resurrection of the body, both of believers and nonbelievers.
1 Corinthians 15:13-19
- The personal, visible imminent return of Jesus Christ who will take the church to heaven and judge all people. Acts 10:42; 2 Timothy 4:1
- Spirit-led teaching causes transformation in the lives of individuals.
Romans 12:7; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; James 1:23-25
- Life change and encouragement happens best in small groups.
- The family is the fundamental building block of society. As the family goes, so goes society.
Ephesians 5:22-33; 6:1-4
- Marriage is the permanent union of one man and one woman.
Genesis 2:21-24; Matthew 19:1-9
- Lost people matter to God and must matter to us also.
Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:8
- Being a fully devoted follower of Christ is the norm for every believer.
Romans 12:1; Ephesians 4:1-3, 17-24
- The Word of God is the final source of authority for our belief and conduct.
2 Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 4:12
- Excellence honors God and anything less in our service to God is unacceptable.
- People should serve in the church according to their spiritual gifts.
1 Corinthians 12; Romans 12:4-8
- Character is more important than talent and abilities.
1 Timothy 3:1-7e