Be a person of prayer yourself - Pray for your members and for who might fill the open chair, asking God to give you His direction in leading the group.
Please focus your prayer in the areas below at this time:
Commitment to the Mission and VisionScripture Reference: Nehemiah 2:18
- That we will be sold out for the mission
- Draw a line and refuse to go back
- Give God our best and not what’s left
- Have a personal vision for what God wants you to be committed to
Armed For Battle
Scripture Reference: Ephesians 6:10-13; Joshua 1:9
- Stand in the face of opposition
- Be spiritually prepared in prayer and the word
- Stand ready with armor on
- Spiritual insight in prayer for direction and protection
When you commit to pray for one another your relationship with Christ and with each other will deepen. You will experience spiritual growth. You allow the Holy Spirit to work in your group so your time together is filling and refreshing. God will answer your prayers in amazing ways, and your faith will increase.